Custom Search

Monday, November 18, 2013

I'm funny!

I slay myself sometimes. Seriously. I can be a seriously funny bastard sometimes! In my own mind, of course. I have conversations with myself and I have inside jokes with myself, and I find that when I am lost inside my own little world, I am smiling like a doofus because I'm so freaking hilarious. Yeah, I have my moments when I will amuse the people around me. Mostly with the random thoughts rattling around in my head or the random occurrences that happen in my life. The anecdotes that I share are usually found to be stupendously funny to those around me, to the point where I get told that I should have a sitcom.... Albeit, one on a cable network, late at night because of my constant usage of the fuck word. I suppose I would find it all funny too, if only it wasn't MY life.... :sigh:

No comments:

Post a Comment