Custom Search

Monday, November 25, 2013

I'm FINE.

"I'm FINE......." are probably the two most loaded words in the female vocabulary. It can mean she's fine OR it can mean, "Bitch, you better run....." And then, the speed at which a woman says, "Nothing...." when subsequently asked, "What's wrong?" is inversely proportional to the shit storm you you're going to have coming your way. I mean, let's break down some "Woman-speak":  
No=no 
Yes= maybe 
Maybe=no 
We need...=I want...
We should...=I've already made up my mind and we're doing it.
How much do you love me?=It's expensive and I want it. 
You look tense. How about a hummer?=I did something you're REALLY not going to like and it's gonna cost you a whole SHIT TON of money. 
I'm sorry.=You'll be sorry. 
What did you just say?=I am giving you the opportunity to change what the fuck you just said because the shit that just came out of your mouth was something that I found to be absolutely unacceptable. 
I asked you what you just said!=Think VERY carefully on your next words or I will castrate you in your sleep. Make sure you agree with everything that I have said and that we are on the same page here. Back slowly away and get me some ice cream and wine. Rub lotion on my feet and cater to my every whim. Fold the laundry and do the dishes while you're at it.

Then you have the MAGICAL word. "Wow...." It's not a good thing. It's actually the opposite. It is the equivalent to, "Holy shit! I cannot believe how stupid you are! I am rethinking this whole entire relationship right now because the level of stupidity that you have just shown is so high that I'm not even sure I should allow you to continue drawing breath. I should probably end you right now for the good of the rest of the world because, WOW!"

No wonder men go bald and die sooner than women..... Go figure! 


No comments:

Post a Comment