Custom Search

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Clueless..... For now.......

So, I took eldest boy to make a pilgrimage to his spiritual sanctuary, (AKA the Zumiez in the mall) to start on the fake Christmas shopping for this years blah blah blah BAH HUMBUG. There's a cute chickie working behind the counter, flirting up a storm, trying to get Boy's attention and he was basically in "skateboard stuff mode" and couldn't be bothered. As a last resort, she pulls out a BOXFUL of stickers from behind the counter to get his attention and says, "Here. Take as many as you want! You can have them." .......as she leans purposefully over the counter in a semi low cut top...... And Boy was all, "YAY STICKERS!" and dives right into the box.

Yay stickers?


I mean, don't get me wrong. At the time, he had a girlfriend and not only that but, he's there in the store with his MOM standing behind him. I guess it sort of puts a damper on his super swag, pimpin' mack daddy style or whatever they're calling that shit nowadays. But I found it to be absolutely hysterical because he really TRULY is clueless when it comes to the girlies. Which is what keeps this mama happy. I will savor this for now. I'm sure he will come to discover his "power" soon..... :s

No comments:

Post a Comment