Custom Search

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013!

It's my favorite holiday of the year and we are here, ready to celebrate the snot out of it! The one day of the year, you can dress up and be the most outrageous whatever you want to be and get away with it...... I mean, it's also a great opportunity for sluts to dress like absolute whores and stuff too, and it's a real shame that most of them are NOT built to wear the things they do, which is JUST WRONG!!!!!! But I am off topic.

Yes, I spent the time "testing" a couple of bags of candy while hiding out in the closet. Yes, the children came knocking at the door when the heard the crinkling of multiple candy wrappers. Yes, I told them that I was doing them a favor by "testing" the candy. No, they did not buy that for a second.

I'll be helping out at the elementary school parties today and seeing all the little kiddies dressed up in their little get ups. I'll help get them all hopped up on candies and treats before sending them home on the bus. It is going to be great. Then, when I've peeled my own kids off the ceiling, I will feed them supper and take them out for Trick or Treating, take a shit ton of pictures and watch them go from 0 to 60 in a matter of seconds as they consume the sugary goodies that they amassed on their trip out around the neighborhood.

Then I will cycle them through the showers as they begin to crash from their sugar rushes, tuck them into bed as the last bit of the sugar twitches occurs and listen at their bedroom doors as they begin to snore, dreaming away of mountains of chocolates and nougat, caramel and lollipops, monsters and fairies, ninjas and super heroes. Nothing like Halloween! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment