Custom Search

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Being the mom of a teenaged boy.....

There is much that I will NEVER understand about my son. Mostly because I was never a teenaged boy myself. This is a fact that Puppy Guts reminds me of quite often. The boy's broody, pissy manner causes all sorts of fun drama. And by "fun" I mean, "someone shoot me now..... This kid is killing me too slowly!" His little outbursts are nothing short of fucking annoying. His attitude is something to loathe and I swear on all things holy, there are days when I'd like to slap the shitty behavior right out of him. HARD. His level of disrespect is TRULY a thing created by some sadistic demon in one of the middle circles of hell, and the selfish, ME, ME, ME shit is just mind boggling.

There are times when I think he does it because he hates me. I KNOW for a fact that he does some of the things he does on purpose, JUST to push my buttons. He still hasn't learned that THAT game always ends badly for him though, but he does it anyway, JUST to get that instant satisfaction at that moment. Then, when he is faced with the consequences of his own fucking actions, it leads to yet another temper tantrum. And then, the cycle starts all over again. Heaps of good fun for everyone..... NOT!

He rolls his eyes constantly and his whining and bitching is absolutely nerve wracking. Like nails to a chalkboard. He claims that I am the ultimate bitch supreme and that I'm a stupid idiot who doesn't understand anything. I've explained to him that he is nothing more than a spoiled little shit with an attitude problem that he can't back up and that his level of selfishness is unacceptable and his excuse slinging will not be tolerated.

I hope we both survive his teen years... I mean, I've got three more live ones in the mag for the "teenaged years", but JEEZ, this kid is a doozy..... FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment