Custom Search

Friday, October 25, 2013

My apocalypse stockpile......

I've always wondered what flavor the apocalypse would come in. I actually obsess about it. (As you may have guessed by now, if you've been following along here....) Zombies? Giant meteor? Horrid disease? Rising ocean waters? Re-emergence of dinosaurs? Nuclear holocaust? A combination of all of the above? I mean, I think I come up with about four different scenarios as to how the end of the world happens every day, or at least every other day. And then I think to myself, "Well, how would I prepare for this particular end of the world scenario?"

I suppose it wouldn't be a terrible think to have a stockpile of food, ammo, water and medical supplies. Of course, securing a fully stocked Walmart would be kind of cool..... Then, a means to travel. And have a stockpile of fuel.... and then trying to figure out whether it's a safer bet to stay and "hold down the fort", so to speak, or to travel and keep moving......

Then, it gets al sorts of crazy because I get into who we would keep and who would we shun away? Would I be able to put down zombies that were people I used to know? Would I suck it up if I ended up contracting the horrible disease? Where is the nearest nuclear disaster shelter? Do we have a fucking boat? What the fuck was that dinosaur that had those teeth and claws and venom things called? HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!

And I end up freaking out and vowing NEVER to drink another caffeinated beverage EVER AGAIN, until tomorrow, because I'm pretty much convinced that caffeine is part of the reason why my imagination goes in to hyperdrive sometimes.

Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment