Custom Search

Sunday, October 13, 2013

My imagination scares me too......

So, there I was, sitting and minding my own fucking business when this gnat flew up my nose.... Well, it was a combination of it flying up my nose RIGHT when I was breathing in. Yeah, I freaked out. I mean COME ON! Ew, right? I got a fucking bug up my nose! And damn it, try as I might to blow my nose and get it out, it didn't happen. I think it's still in there. Then I thought about how it's probably flying around in there, touching things with it's dirty gnat feet and stuff and holy shit! What if it lays eggs, like RIGHT ON MY BRAIN? And they started hatching... Then I'd have baby flying gnats all ooging out in my brain. MUTANT baby flying gnats..... And they'd start eating their way out of my head and stuff..... AND THEN, I'd all be sorts of dead after dying some horrific and painful death and these maggots would continue to mutate and grow and take over the world and use people as human incubators for their mutant maggot spawn and ...... Yeah, I had a few cups of coffee and a can of Rock Star, why do you ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment