Custom Search

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sharknado.....

Yes. I watched it. Sharknado. And YES, I thought WAY too much about it. And I came to the conclusion that it could happen. I mean, it REALLY could happen..... Then I got all freaked out. I mean, think about it. If a tornado is strong enough to pick up a house and drop it miles away, how far fetched would it be for a bunch of sharks to get sucked up and tossed about? And THEN, you KNOW they're going to be pretty angry. I mean, one minute they're all happy, doing shark stuff in the ocean and the next, they're all sucked up into a whirlwind and it's all confusing and shit.... I'd be pretty pissed off too. So what does a pissed off shark do? It eats and mauls and bites and chews up the very next mother fucking living thing that it comes into contact with. You bet your ass it does! I mean, here you are, trying to weather out a tornado, then all of a sudden, there's an angry mother fucking giant shark in your living room, trying to bite the holy fuck out of you and your family. WHAT THE FUCK!

Yeah.... I probably DO need to lay off the Red Bull.... Shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment