Custom Search

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The END.....

Have you ever contemplated what "the end" is? I'm not talking about death here folks nor am I talking about the "what happens when we die" thing. I'm talking about THE end. What has a beginning eventually has an end, right? I mean, we hear a lot about the apocalypse and "the end of the world" type shit, but what does that really mean. And really, if you think about it,  the end has already begun. I mean, the end really started when everything began, so..... It's inevitable, right? So, is "the end" something that is long and drawn out then? Some painful struggle where we fight to save ourselves and keep the end from coming in some futile attempt in which we ultimately fail anyway? Or is it like a light switch when <FLIP>, it's on and <FLIP>, it's off and then that's it. THE END. It's such a mystery to me and I find myself thinking about it quite a bit. Not like "the morbidly creepy" kind of way. It's more of a curiosity than anything else because no one really knows. It's like the cliffhanger at the end of a season of your favorite show. Or better yet, like the last episode of the series finale of your favorite show. I wonder if the end is going to be like how upset I got when they cancelled Buffy......

No comments:

Post a Comment