Custom Search

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Zero to bitch in 0.5 seconds.......

I almost ALWAYS wake up in a pretty decent mood. Okay, no I don't.  But I start my day off with a good stiff cup of coffee and drag ass until the caffeine hits. Then, I'm a'ight. I mean, it's no big secret that I am NOT a fan of people. I'm also definitely not a morning person. I deal with more than my fair share of crap on any given day, and I'm pretty much a bitch most of the time. Eh.

But on the outside, I do try to maintain a composed manner about myself and try to stay within the confines of "acceptable" when out and about in public. I try and
"conform" and do what is expected of me from the rest of the "civilized world", even though, in the back of my mind, I am always questioning who it might have been that determined what is proper and why. Who gave THAT guy all the power to decide? But then, I digress. I always seem awkward and weird anyway, but I try.

Then, it happens. That moment when I go from "normal person" to that which most consider crass or rude or downright unladylike. I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm not one to mince words for the most part and I'm pretty borderline rude when it comes to my bluntness. But then the writers / producers / directors of my life throw me a curveball and throw in a doozy to boost the rating on The Mia Show. It could be an event, it could be a stupid person, it could be a combination of both..... But it gets thrown in there. :C

Yeah, and by the way? I'm still waiting for that bajillion dollar payoff and that Arby's roast beef sandwich. Seriously. Can someone please get on that right away? Now? Hello? Is this thing on?

No comments:

Post a Comment