Custom Search

Friday, July 11, 2014

Ninja!


Wouldn't it be cool if life was like some of those ninja movies? We'd all be all sorts of silent WACHOO! warriors and stuff all sorts of traveling roof top to roof top. The neat-o mosquito ninja costumes and swords and ninja gadgets and crap!
I know. I'd still be the ninja falling on my face and crashing into things, but still. I just thought it'd be neat is all. Yup.... This was brought to you by another random thought that popped into my head. Traveling at a constant 500/second, it was lucky that this one was coherent enough for me to actually verbalize. Now if I could only bring to words something a bit more useful, like a cure for all diseases or figuring a way for one and all to have free internet access all the time no matter where you are.
Ninja chop!
Yes, I know I live in my own little world sometimes, but it's okay. They all know me there....

No comments:

Post a Comment