Custom Search

Friday, July 25, 2014

Mom to the rescue.....


I love how sometimes it just HAS to be me. It just CAN'T be anyone else. Even if it's something as simple as "MOOOOOOOM THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER!!!!!!!!" and I have to pick the lock and toss a roll to the child sitting on the can. My favorites are when they get stuck in a situation that they can't get out of. Head in the banister type stuck. Always entertaining. I can fix stuff, cook stuff, mend stuff, make stuff, sew stuff, knit stuff, create stuff, imagine stuff, help out with stuff, lift stuff, and do all sorts of other stuff that even the kids will admit is kind of handy and sort of cool. At least I get a little bit of the "coolness factor" in their eyes and I don't have to be the uber dork all the time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment