Custom Search

Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Birthday, Puppy Guts!


I find myself thinking about all the things I want to say to you on your birthday. "Happy birthday, I love you!" just doesn't seem to cover the gamut of all the things I want to express to you. I've posted and told you in person, face to face everything that you mean to me and everything that you are to me and yet it still doesn't even begin to cover everything that my heart and soul feels every day. It doesn't even begin to express the feelings and emotions that I have at the mere thought of you. You have more of me than anyone ever has. For every thing that you have ever told me I was for you, you are a hundred times that for me. We've seen and done so much and accomplished quite a bit. I know that there is SO much more of the world out there and I know we will be able to conquer it all, as long as you are by my side. So, on this day, I'll just say thank you. Thank you for being here, being everything that you are and being mine. XOXOX Happy Birthday, My Love. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment