Custom Search

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Creating an awkward moment for my amusement....


Another amusing thing I love to do.... The silent, look off in the distance, incredulous stare of disdain. The one that causes the awkward moment for the person it was intended for. All just to see the reaction I get.
Let me explain. Most people are WAY too worried about what other people think about them, whether they are important to them or not. They even worry about what complete strangers think about them. Come on, you know the type. I like to do this with my "less than favorite people" whom I know have issues with it. I do the look. Try it.  If you continue with "the look" long enough, it creates that nice awkward moment for the receiver and then the fun begins. The nervous tension, the weird silence, the stumbling on words as they carefully try to choose the next thing that comes out of their mouth. Then they start filling in all the gaps and you start to hear everything and get all the information that you want and some information that you didn't, as well as things that you didn't even know about.... Then, intensify your "look" a little.  THEN they really start spilling their guts.
I know that it's the strangest things that I find amusement in. Apparently, it's part of my charm. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment