Custom Search

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

:D


There are plenty of people who think ill of me in this world. There are plenty of people who've called me a lot of "not nice things". I'm not "weird", I'm "unique". I'm not an "idiot", I'm "alternatively thinking". I'm not "strange", I'm "exceptional". I'm not "delusional", I'm "imaginative". I'm not "funny looking", I'm "exotic". I'm not "crazy", I'm "creative".  I am a one of a kind and I accept the fact that you are jealous that I am my own individual and DON'T need to be a sheep and be like everyone else.
Love me, hate me, tolerate me, whatever, until you've walked a mile in my fuzzy, pink Hello Kitty slippers, don't judge me. For all the statements that some assert saying they couldn't care less about me, my life and everything that goes on in it, they stop by here anyway, seeing what's going on with me, my life and everything that goes on in it. So to them I say: Thanks for stopping by and checking in. Have a nice day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment