Custom Search

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My dancing skillz....


I know that I have covered time and time again that I cannot dance to save my life.... I came up with a plan to remedy that.
I saw on TV these "interpretive dance" people. I fell out of my chair laughing. They made my skillz look AWESOME! So here they were, spazzing out, having convulsions, shaking, waving, bouncing around like idiots, and here were these people watching and being "moved" by what they were seeing. Seriously??!??
So, I have now decided to become the NEWEST sensation in "interpretive dance". I figure if a bunch of people can fool others into believing that their "dance skillz" are "art" and call it graceful and beautiful, then I want to be the Supreme Royal Highness of Interpretive Dance. Just sayin'..... I've got this new one I've been working on too.... It's called "Mia makes toast and drops it on the floor, butter side down, goes to clean it up and forgets where the butter is on the floor, misjudges where it was and slips in the butter and falls on her face". (Yes it actually happened, for real... What... Like YOU'VE never done that?) It's going to be a smash hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment