Custom Search

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Mini-Doom.....


My six year old daughter brings me much amusement. Being the youngest of four and having three older brothers, I worried about the kind of girl she might turn out to be. When I found out that I was having a girl, I went into denial because I didn't think I knew what to do with a daughter.....
It turns out I never really had to worry about her at all. Honestly, I think I worry more about my boys and what she'll do to them when they piss her off.
She has her moments that make me grit my teeth and raises the hairs on the back of my neck. The high pitched screaming and the whining and the sissy baby pansy type behavior that makes me cringe. I don't like it and I am doing everything I can to  curb it. She has gotten much better about it though.... Then there are times when she comes forth with the courage, strength and rage of a warrior that would make Chuck Norris (of Chuck Norris Quotes fame, ba ha ha!) flinch. She is becoming a mini little me.
Doom comes in a "Fun Size" now! WOOT! She does her mama proud. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment