Custom Search

Sunday, July 27, 2014

BAD PMS.........


I suffer from occasional "bad PMS". It's not to say ALL PMS is good. I am talking about the bad PMS with the moody, bloaty, cranky things kind of bad PMS that leaves me feeling blah and screamy. My Lucky has been the greatest PMS buddy on the face of the planet. Craving foods all prepared, footie rubs with the good footie goo goo sauce, a nice back rub, sappy stupid movies, hair brushing, telling me how pretty I am, saying he hasn't noticed a change in my demeanor at all, rubbing my belly when I get the wicked cramps.... Hugging on me when I need a hug, snuggling with me when I need a snuggle and stepping away to get me more comfort food when I need it. He'll draw me a nice shower to the perfect temperature and get me in it and be ready with a nice warm towel to wrap me in to dry me off.... Aww....... My soulmate ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment