Custom Search

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Woo HOO HOO!!!

Woo hoo! Lucky's dad tagged a deer! Does that mean I get some yummy dead animal parts?
So, Lucky's dad is start to finish guy. He goes out and tags the deer, guts it in the field, drags it to the truck, gets it home, and butchers it in the garage. AND he can make the BEST venison burger in the history of forever!
So, Lucky was changing the oil in the car in the garage and his dad was butchering up the deer in the other bay. Both the garage doors were open... And the UPS guy came and surveys the scene.
The look on the UPS guy's face was priceless and seeing it, Lucky had to fuck with the guy.
"It was the only way to get rid of the pesky neighbor...Just kidding. It's a deer. "
The UPS guy was basically sick to his stomach. He commented that his uncle or something was a farmer and would butcher pigs and eat 'em up, yum, no problems. This guy here didn't need to know. He didn't want to know.  "Don't need to see the process, just want it on my plate..."
I wonder whether he went vegetarian for a day or two afterward. I hear some people get like that after "seeing the process". Me? I really don't give a shit. I just want it on my plate... NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment