Custom Search

Friday, November 5, 2010

Seems DAMN impossible...

But, I'm trying anyway...
Setting up deadlines for myself has been great. I get things done in a timely manner and... Well, the shit is getting done, all fine, well and good and all, but...
I've finally paid off the last of my debts. YAY! I have to keep paying for the car, the insurance, the day to day crap like gas, taxable items, the things the kids need, school stuff... The money goes out faster than it comes in. Whatever...
Small tasks, big tasks... They're all getting done, are done or are in the works to be done. Not a problem. In trying to find solutions to the HUGE things... It's been a miss. Not epic fail, just amiss. A good portion of the time, it's just a matter of getting a fuckin' foot in the door. The unfortunate thing about it is, no one is willing to open up the door. Not even just a little.
I've got so much in the hopper that has the potential to set things straight for me and mine, and despite my best efforts so far... Well, it would seem that my best efforts have not been good enough. I'm having a "feel sorry for myself" moment right now. No big deal.
In a couple of days, I'm gonna get to work on a big ass battering ram to go a-knockin' with. I refuse to give up here... If the battering ram doesn't work, I can always start using a bit of C-4... Can't hide behind a door that ain't there, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment