Custom Search

Monday, November 22, 2010

Flu season continues...


Now that all of the children seem to be up and about and slowly getting back into the groove of things, being over the flu and all, it would seem that the flu bug has claimed it's last victim... Me...
Why is it that when kids get sick, they sleep it off for a few days and then they're all go, go, GO! And an adult can end up with the same thing the kids had and it knocks you on your ass? Hmm? Anyone? Yeah, that's what I thought. Shitty!
I have dealt with more vomit, fevers, chills, aches, pains, whining, crying, diarrhea and what all in the last week and some with the four kids that I don't want any more. With that being said... I have to deal with my own vomit, fevers, chills, aches, pains, whining, crying, diarrhea and what all. Fun!
Someone please just send me some Thanksgiving noms and serve them to me in bed? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment