Custom Search

Friday, November 26, 2010

Holy crap on a cracker!

In having dealt with the most UNBE-FUCKIN'-LIEVABLE week and change of flu HELL, I have got to say that I think we may have set some records here...
This bout of fevers-chills-aches-pains-coughing-sneezing-vomit-and-other-bodily-fluids fiesta single handedly kept the local 24 hour CVS in the black. I tallied up all the receipts from this fun filled party of illness... 3 bottles of NyQuil (Capital "N", small "y" BIG FUCKIN' "Q"!), 4 bottles of children's Advil, 2 bottles of children's Tylenol, a big bottle of extra strength Tylenol, 4 packages of toilet paper, 5 packages of baby wipes, 2 packages of diapers, 6 giant bottles of Gatorade, 14 cans of chicken soup,  25lbs of rice (bought at the grocery store next door), a humidifier, 5 bottles of medicated vaporizing steam liquid, 3 boxes of Kleenex, 2 cases of bottled water, 2 new DVDs, 3 spray bottles of Clorox household cleaner, 1 can of Lysol, 2 cans of carpet cleaner, a new thermometer, a thing of salt and tons of hand sanitizer (for all the good it did...).
This was all purchased in several trips out, but if I KNEW, I would have just gotten it all at once, just to be done with it... <Sigh!> Well, at least I can say that THAT adventure is done and dusted! What doesn't kill me will make me stronger, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment