Custom Search

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Um... No.

Seriously... No.
I don't understand the need for some men to come up to me and start talking to me and being all, "Hey baby!" Yuck! I get all, "I have a man in my life, thank you, and you're not him. Go away."
Why are men so fuckin' pushy and stupid? Then of course, the REALLY stupid ones can't take "No" for an answer and feel the need to keep talking as if though I'm going to change my mind because they're annoying me MORE.  Seriously? Leave me the fuck alone and let me do what it is that I hauled my carcass out to do. I don't need some idiot talking to me or pawing at me or whatever. What pisses me off even more is that I become the bitch when they are rejected for pestering me. How the fuck does THAT work...

No comments:

Post a Comment