Custom Search

Saturday, November 13, 2010

What do you want??!??

It's impossible to try and hide out and hibernate through the fuckin' holidays, despite the fact that I would just as soon hole up in the closet and wait it out until the next couple of months is over. I'd peek my head out from time to time, mostly to see if anyone left me any food... Unfortunately, I've been told that if I want the noms, I have to EARN them by going through the holiday insanity. Shitty.
So, I get to deal with the time of year and the people... I did find that the greatest way of dealing with people is one simple phrase.
"WHAT. DO. YOU. WANT??!??"
Say it with enough conviction and generally, they'll  leave you alone and walk away quickly. I don't want to know about what charity wants how much and why, i don't want to try some new something or another, I don't need help with anything, I don't want a flier regarding something that I don't care about. I just want to accomplish the thing that I hauled my carcass out to do without having to deal with too many people. WHADDYA WANT? I hate the holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment