Custom Search

Monday, November 15, 2010

Futility...

So, in trying to patent a couple of... well, let's just say concepts or ideas, the whole process has been quite a challenge. Quite honestly, it sucks donkey balls.
The patenting processes has been several years in the making, translating from French, Japanese and Mandarin to English... And not just ANY English. We are talking about English that people who speak English don't even understand. Technical mumbo jumbo goo goo speak that makes my head hurt. Then having to explain what all the stuff is...
I'm not kidding when I say YEARS. 9. Nine years! FUCK! Then you send stuff off to the patent office after you think everything is solid, only to have it sent back to you a couple of weeks later to make an addendum or explain a process further or rewrite a something...
Then in the meantime, trying to find someone who is interested enough in the "project" to provide funding or buy the whole kit and kaboodle outright... Don't even get me started. Frustration at it's best. I see this stuff in my sleep. I see it in my waking hours.
Hiatus. I've put it down... I've got other projects to deal with right now. I say this as I stare at the piles of manuscripts I have sitting on the table. Eeerg! I need to win Lotto.

No comments:

Post a Comment