Custom Search

Monday, November 1, 2010

Shopping with kids...

There's nothing that raises the hackles faster in a "public setting"  than out of control kids. At least that's the case for me. As much as I kid about how rotten my kids can be, they're actually tame and freaking awesome, especially when you compare them to some of the kids I see out and about with their parents. I can take my kids out with me anywhere and everything goes great. But there are A LOT out there that... Well, maybe not so much. Holy shit!
They yell, scream, sass EVERYONE, hit, slap, grab, run amok, they don't listen, they don't care and what's really scary is that the parents let them get away with it with the exasperated looks on their faces... Fuck that! Kids need to be TAUGHT how to behave. It just rubs me the wrong way.
When my kids witness it, they're looking at me like, "Whoa! What the hell is THAT kid's problem?"and the only thing that I can do is shrug and tell them, "Well, at least you know how wrong it is to be running around acting like an ass, right?"
Taking four kids out shopping can be a challenge, but at least I'm not dealing with a bunch of wild, rotten, spoiled little shits. MROWR! <HISS!!!>

No comments:

Post a Comment