Custom Search

Monday, November 1, 2010

Uh-uh.... Nope! Bad, bad, bad...

You never realize how scary something might seem to a small child. With Halloween being over and we start getting into the insanity of the end of the year holidays, I breath a sigh of relief. Kinda...
No more creepy, scary, nightmare inducing things to scare the bajeebies out of the little ones and having them crawl into the bed with me because they're scared. Well, it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't end up being beat to hell by the random kicks and punches I end up receiving. It's like sleeping next to a gigantic angry octopus that's swinging a hammer in each of it's eight tentacles...
Yeah... The stores go from cobwebs and skeletons to something that looks like a place that Christmas threw up in. The kids are all, "YAY! CHRISTMAS!!!"  and thus starts the season of nightmares for me... Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment