Custom Search

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My tweaked sense of humor...

Apparently, I have a twisted and tweaked sense of humor. It happens. I find amusement in a lot of different things like watching things blow up or on fire, which is the reason why one of my favorite shows on TV is MythBusters. I also like watching stupid people doing stupid things. I find it to be terribly funny. I love seeing drunk people falling down and hurting themselves. I think that seeing people "get theirs" is the funniest thing on the face of the planet. Racial jokes, tasteless humor, "cute things exploding" on youtube, bodily functions, slurs, and creative words or phrases for different body parts or fornicating. At least I'm up front about it unlike those who act all uptight and offended, but are laughing on the inside. Shut up. You know you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment