Custom Search

Sunday, November 21, 2010

... With a side order of "Please tell that fat woman to SHUT THE FUCK UP!" please!

It's not all the time you can tell the stupid sod to shut the fuck either despite the fact that you REALLY want to and they REALLY deserve it.
At a McDonald's the other day... (To go off topic for a second... What the FUCK is up with the GOVERNMENT deciding what people's kids eat by nixing the Happy Meal? There are a bunch of fat little shits running around because people are stupid and lazy and will feed their kids crap all day every day and blame everyone but themselves for having a bunch of fat kids... But really? I'm just saying...)
Some fat chick talking on the cell phone and trying to order her ass widener meal with a side of gut fattener. She was complaining about everything from the slow ass service at McD's to how the cell service in there sucked. Yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap! If she had gotten the FUCK off he phone, the process would have gone quicker, but of course, pointing that out would have been a lesson in futility. The only reward of talking sense to a moron is stress and the sad sinking feeling that these people will eventually breed, making more stupid people...
I finally get up to the front of the line to order my yummy caramel coffee goodness. (To go off topic again... The Coffee at McD's is actually REALLY yummy these days. I think it's better than the Starbucks shit and a hell of a lot cheaper too...) I get asked if I wanted fries with that, to which I said, "No, but I would like a GIANT side order of 'Please tell that fat woman to SHUT THE FUCK UP!' please." The cashier giggled. The large woman with the tiny little cellphone in her sausage fingers rolled her eyes, but she was a bit more quiet.
Seriously. I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly... Makes me think twice about that fat bastard Santa...

No comments:

Post a Comment