Custom Search

Saturday, November 8, 2014

STOP CALLING ME!!!!!!!!!

Despite the fact that I put my number on the "DO NOT CALL" list, I still get phone calls from random companies that I really don't care to get calls from. I've made it a habit to not answer phone calls from phone numbers that I don't recognize, unless I'm expecting a phone call from somewhere that I may NOT recognize the number....

Some will leave messages, other won't. And if I do happen to answer a call from some random company, I will hand the phone to my daughter and have her talk to them in four year old gibberish or I go off on a barrage of foul language and a tirade of some sort telling these people never to call me again. I've screamed at the top of my lungs until they hung up. I've told them to hold on and put the phone down and walked away. I've made noises that sounded like I was engaged in SERIOUS.... um..... <Ehem>..... activities. I've asked, "So.... What are you wearing...." in a very suggestive voice. I once smeared peanut butter onto the receiver and gave the phone to the dog who licked it clean while making nom nom noises.... Most of the time it works. For the most part, I make them leave messages that I will never listen to and will delete and never get to.

Yeah.... That "DO NOT CALL" list? It's a crock of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment