Custom Search

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Laughter......

Laughter truly is a great medicine..... I mean not a medicine for when you're feeling all puke-y and stuff, but when you're feeling miserable and grumpy and mentally worn down and psychologically spent. 

There really is something to be said about a good, SOLID, deep down belly laugh that has you gasping for breath and makes your sides hurt. That  small moment really can help to cure the blahs. It's a strange thing. Something so simple and yet can help sometimes with some pretty complex shit.

I mean I am pretty easily amused and most of the time, it's something pretty stupid or totally random or both that will set me off. Seriously! And then, once I really get going, I snort and guffaw, then I end up laughing so hard that no noise comes out, and I end up sitting there clapping like a retarded seal. I love that shit! Afterwards, things don't seem as bad as I thought and I am able to deal with things a little better. 


Simplicity has it's place sometimes and what's more simple than laughing to cure some of your woes? Just figured I'd share....

No comments:

Post a Comment