Custom Search

Friday, November 28, 2014

Everyone thinks it, I just say it out loud....

Sometimes I mean to say things out loud, sometimes I don't.... I'll never say which times are which... We all think the same things sometimes. "Jeez, I wish that bitch would shut up!" "OMG! That looks hideous!" "Holy shit! This stuff tastes like CRAP!" "What the fuck is WRONG with him?" "Some people REALLY deserve to die a long and agonizing death, in a closet, by themselves!" I don't know whether it's my lack of patience for most people, my lack of tolerance for shitty people, or maybe it IS a personality flaw that I need to work on because I truly AM an abrasive bitch, but I say stuff like that out loud in my outside voice sometimes.

Although I really think that it's important for some things to be left unsaid, there certainly are plenty of other things that SHOULD be said, out loud, for everyone to hear because everyone should know or it should just be said out loud because no one else has the balls to say it, even though it needs to be said. Maybe it's another one of my many quirks. I don't know. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment