Custom Search

Friday, November 14, 2014

STILL trying....

Yes, I'm still plotting to take over the world, although my attempts have been in vain and actually, in the grand scheme, they're pretty pathetic and lame. I've posted here about my plans for world domination, but it didn't work out for me too well... Well, I'm at it again.

I keep on oscillating back and forth between whether it would be a good idea if I ruled the world or not. The proverbial "square one" of my world domination plans. On the one hand, things would be great for me and mine. On the other side, it'd be like I was like, responsible for the rest of the people in the world too. I mean not if I was a complete fascist psychopath. Then I wouldn't really give a shit, but on the other hand, there would be a lot of people who wouldn't be too happy about the way I was running things and I would probably have to be in constant fear for my life. I mean, who wouldn't want to assassinate some psychotic asshole with all the power and wasn't doing anything for the people of the world.

I mean, if a I was a complete nutbag hellbent on making a "perfect world" that suited my needs and that I found to be acceptable, the first thing I'd do is I'd do away with all criminals like murderers, rapists, child molesters and stuff like that. None of that prison stuff for them. Instant death. Done. I'd make the punishments for doing a crime SO horrendous that people wouldn't WANT to commit crimes. In MY eden, there would be idiot tests to see whether people are worthy to breed. There would be dietary restrictions, where we would know everything that goes into the food we eat. There would be weight restrictions and those not meeting the standards would go through drastic health assessments and dieting. There would be a lot of things that I would want to see changed worldwide and meet my standards or ELSE. None of this namby pamby, peace, love and flowers, hippie dippy, liberal, leftist, occupy something bullshit.

But the thing of it is, I do care about most of the people around the world and there begins my problems. My inner turmoil as it were. There are so many changes that I want to see in our world. Some of them are not too nice and quite honestly, they may seem quite barbaric. There are others of which I truly believe would benefit humankind, but again, the methods would seem harsh. I think I'd make a great ruler of the world..... sometimes..... Good... Bad.... Good... Bad.... Good... Bad.... Good... Bad.... Good... Bad....

..... GAAAAAH! Back to square one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment