Custom Search

Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Imaginary Minions.....

My imaginary minions are a hard working crew. They don't ever complain, they work for free, they listen and take orders well, they never question my orders whether it puts their live in danger or not and they get the job done and the job done well..... In my mind.

I've always complained that I don't have genetically engineered minions of my own to do my bidding, without question and without reason. But quite honestly, I don't really know that I would be able to rest at ease knowing that the deed was tasked to others and without having done the job myself.

Maybe its' the O.C.D. side of my nature (I do quite often talk about my A.D.D., but not too much of my O.C.D.), but I would need to know RIGHT THEN AND THERE, that my carefully calculated and laid out plans were carried out TO SPEC. by the beings (?) that had been tasked to make that undertaking a reality. Maybe it's a control issue. If I think about it, there are a few aspects in my own life I cannot control simply because I have to depend on some unreliable people. And I have to say, it's not a happy feeling.

My many plots to take over the world and ideas on how to do so will more than likely NEVER come to fruition. I will probably only have my imaginary minions that will carry out my stratagem for world domination in my mind and in my mind only. Then, I will rule the world and shape it into whatever I want to suit my needs in my head. Yes.... I live in my own little world sometimes, but it's okay. They know me there....

No comments:

Post a Comment