Custom Search

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Are you ALWAYS like........ this?

My days always vary from day to day and I never really know what the day is going to bring or what to expect. The thing that does remain a constant, for the most part, is my consumption of caffeinated beverages and energy drinks throughout the day. Some days, I pray at the Altar of Keurig more often than others and I don't have stashes of Rock Star around all the time. So.... I guess the question, "Are you ALWAYS like.....THIS?",  is relative. It depends on the amount of caffeine and energy drinks I consume.

I get asked this question quite often though: Are you ALWAYS like... this? To answer, well, yeah. I guess I kind of am. There are always varying degrees and levels and yeah, it really does depend on my caffeination level and how many energy drinks I had consumed that day, but for the most part, this is me. This is what I do. I have a theme song for everything, I have an AWESOME soundtrack, everything ends with super movie explosions of EPIC Michael Bay/ Jerry Bruckheimer proportions (well, in my mind anyway), I am an ultra spaz, I speak my mind, I use foul language A LOT, I have attention deficit issues, I have obsessive/ compulsive issues about certain things and I can be rather abrasive. Some people find this all to be part of my charm. Others find it to be offensive and needing change. (These people don't know what fun is and need to remove the cacti from their rectums.) And still others think that I'm weird and stuff. (Those are the people with the least amount of imagination and lack intelligence.) I am tired of being something that I'm not to please other people. (Those people can go blow goats.) So, that's the longer answer to that question.

So, when I get asked, "Are you ALWAYS like...... this?" my short answer is usually : Yeah.Yeah I guess I am.

I'm not quite sure what the "this" in the questions insinuates, but well, at least I know who I am and I'm cool with it. I'm pretty sure that it means "totally, super-awesome and mega-epic, larger than life cool" though.

No comments:

Post a Comment