Custom Search

Friday, November 7, 2014

Explaining Stuff to the Stupid......

Talk about the ultimate lesson in futility..... Trying to explain something to an absolute idiot. ESPECIALLY when said idiot fancies his/herself an intelligent individual, when in short, I could have explained it and had it understood by a bag of smashed assholes faster and better. Something as simple as, "You had the stop sign and I had the right of way..." becomes a lesson in basic driving skills. Crayons and paper, flashcards and a puppet show couldn't help people like these...

I truly believe that a certain set of criteria need to be met before people are allowed to breed, drive, be allowed to live among the normal people.... We really need to stop catering to the stupid and dumb things down for the less than intelligent. Our school systems are REALLY needing a serious overhaul and need to rethink the "No Child Left Behind" thing because dumbing down the curriculum to accomodate the lowest common denominator isn't what should have been done.... (But THAT discussion gets me off on a whole different kind of rant...)

Anyway, I've discovered a great way to avoid explaining things to stupid people and get out of having to repeat myself over and over again. When I feel the aura of "DUH!" emanating from a certain individual, I pretend not to understand what they're saying and play dumb. Well.... Even dumber then they are, which can be a rather daunting task sometimes. The REALLY stupid ones will just continue to repeat themselves, but LOUDER, but I continue on with my charade and eventually I just throw my hands up in the air and walk away. Problem solved....

No comments:

Post a Comment