Custom Search

Thursday, November 6, 2014

My Musical Ability.....

I don't have any musical ability, really. I am in no way musically gifted. I can't sing, (or dance....) Sure, I can play a few instruments of various whatever, but it's not like I have some kind of talent for it....

My children on the other hand are far better at it than I ever was or ever will be. They have a knack for it, an ear for it (although I DO question some of their tastes in what they call "music"...) and I try to encourage them at every opportunity. They constantly have access to the pianos and drums and guitars and the violin and whatever else they find lying around and in the beginning, it was rather difficult to listen to, but I never begrudged them the freedoms to "practice", which I think was an awesome decision. They had to start somewhere. :sigh: Here's hoping that I end up with the next family music sensation!

No comments:

Post a Comment