Custom Search

Sunday, May 18, 2014

What makes you think I care?

Dude... This is my serious face. Really... So, what in the hell makes you think I care?
I can appreciate the people who just want to make nice and start random conversations  with strangers in places like the post office while waiting in line. It passes the time and sometimes, it's actually kind of cool.
At the post office the other day, standing in the line, (go figure!) some guy commented on the tattoo on the back of my neck. We got into a conversation about ink, blah, blah, blah. At some point, he swings the conversation into a soliloquy about his cock and ass. Dude... TMI. I don't want to know, so I gave him the "Dude, are you serious?" look. He goes into "Oh, that's not what I meant, get your mind out of the gutter..." mode feeling that he just got shot the fuck down because I didn't go into giggly flirt mode at the mention of his privates. He tried to redirect the conversation and asked if I wanted to go get a coffee at the Starbucks. I told him to go fuck himself. Was that wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment