Custom Search

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Holy COW! That scared the crap outta me!!!!

So, some time after I fell asleep... In the middle of the night, I hear SCREAMING right outside the bedroom window. Not just a little... A LOT! It sounded someone was torturing a baby... NO joke.
Being woken up out of a sound sleep by a noise like that? I was bolt upright and running through the house to do a headcount in 0.2 seconds flat... Not one of mine <Phew!>... Heartbeat goes from 98,576 beats per second to about half that... But the screaming continues... Mad dash to the window...
Turns out it was two cats "goin' to town" in the rain, right outside on the deck below my bedroom window... Stupid cats... I opened the window and threw a shoe at them... I would go get the shoe, but it's raining and they probably peed in it. Stupid cats. Marinated properly though, they're actually quite tasty...

No comments:

Post a Comment