Custom Search

Thursday, May 29, 2014

IT BUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNSSSS!


Being a midnight shift cop, my poor Lucky, he does not do too well in sunlight. He's whiter than the whitest white thing. I mean SO white, he practically glows in the dark. One good thing about that is, if there is a power outage, I'll always be able to find him in the dark. Sunlight confuses him. He wears dark sunglasses and he will commence with the whining in having to be in it. He can be inside and look out a window and ask, "What is that? That bright, white stuff outside... I don't like it... " Mew, mew, mew... <Sigh!>
Stepping out into the light can get very disorienting for him. The hesitant step out and trying to touch the light, pulling his hand back as if it was in excruciating pain because the light touched him and the sad, pathetic look that sweeps across his face as he nurses his poor wittle hand he holds to his chest... Oh, and let's not forget the sad little pout.
It takes quite a bit of coaxing and reassurance to get him to get outside, but I do try my best to do it without laughing... Much... He needs his vitamin D.

No comments:

Post a Comment