Custom Search

Sunday, May 25, 2014

A lesson in futility...

There is just no reaching some people and no matter how hard you try, there is just no understanding them either. You can explain things and it won't get through to them. You can try apologizing, it won't matter. You can debate, argue, use charts and diagrams, write a 100 page dissertation breaking down every little thing into short simple words... Nothing.
Life's too short to have to worry about the morons who can't see past their own selfishness and stupidity. I'm learning to cut them loose and go on about my business instead of trying to please aforementioned morons. I don't have enough time in the day or the patience to have to deal with idiots. I would just as soon leave the "unreachables" where they are and let them be unreachable far away from me. There are people who I do care about and love that I'd much rather be around anyway.
I wouldn't call myself a quitter because I'm "giving up"... Nope. I see it more as being opportunistic to find happiness instead of being sucked in and dragged down and become a true "quitter" wallowing in misery and trying to infect as many other people as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment