Custom Search

Thursday, May 1, 2014

I am SUCH a girl!



Yes... Yes I am.
I've used a screwdriver to pound in nails... I've also used a shoe, a rock, a book and a can of paint... The last one didn't work out so well...
I've used a butter knife to screw in screws... I've also used a penny, a credit card, a paper clip, and a pen... That last one didn't work out so well again...
I've used a pair of chopsticks to undo bolts, I've used kitchen shears as pliers and I once used a bucket as a step stool in the garage... That last one didn't work out so well...
It makes some men cringe while others may see the ingenuity in some of these ideas. Some people have even gone as far as calling me stupid...  But at least I got the shit done, which is far more than I can say for some people...

No comments:

Post a Comment