Custom Search

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Duh...


My dad spent a good part of an hour hootin' and hollerin' about his missing glasses. Running around the house looking for his reading glasses that he swore either, I misplaced, the kids misplaced, my mom misplaced or the house ate. He went on a grumble fit of how people shouldn't touch the things that he leaves around or that aren't theirs. Everything is put where he knows where it is and we were all a bunch of asses for screwing with his system. We should all be ashamed of ourselves and none of us are worthy enough to be in the presence of his greatness. His self righteous rant was quickly brought to a screeching halt when I pointed to his head and said, "You mean the glasses on your head? Are those the ones you're looking for??!??"
We had peace in the house that day because he refused to come out of his man cave because I pointed out how WRONG he was. Aaaah... Silence is golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment