Custom Search

Friday, May 2, 2014

If the world ended tomorrow...


It's something that I think about from time to time... I've come to the conclusion that there are going to be two ways for someone to go out...
Simpering in a corner somewhere or going out kicking and screaming and fighting the whole way. If the world is going to end, then there would be no consequences you'd face for the things you do... Hmm... Well, I can think of volumes of people that deserve an Old Testament style beat down of biblical proportions... I am not talking about the people that pissed you off or cut you off in traffic... I am talking about people who have done WRONG. Imagine being able to go to a high security prison and selecting your scumbag of choice to torture, maim, abuse, beat, slap around, humiliate... I'm not talking about one of those white collar crime people... I am talking the REAL scumbags... or maybe travel somewhere to go a-scumbag-huntin'...
The world is going to be in chaos annyway... There would be no more law, there would be no more order, there would be nothing but utter chaos... People would be panicking and going nuts... Sheep I tell you... Sheep. It's the reason why the "gom'ment" is going to keep it from us, "the man" won't tell us what's going on...
I guess it would just be a good idea to go on about life like the world is going to end tomorrow. Fight when there are battles to be fought, love like you won't ever see someone ever again, apologize when apologies need to be made, speak up when something needs to be said, hug your loved ones and kiss your kids and tell them that you love them and make sure that when the lights go out, you're not saying I wish a woulda...

No comments:

Post a Comment