Custom Search

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

GAAAAH! COOTIES!

Some people get all "YAY!" about getting hugged. Other people... Well, not so much... But it's fun to weed out the ones who don't and hug them anyway.
I once met a woman who wouldn't shake hands. I mean, she WOULDN'T. I was introduced to her and I went to shake her hand and she looked at me like I was crazy, then looked down at the hand I was offering like it was covered in dog shit and looked back up at me and said, "I... Don't shake hands..."
I had the overwhelming urge to hug her and tell her, "There! Now you have cooties too!" just to be able to see her lose her ever loving mind. I really think it would have been funny and definitely entertaining... But, it was a social event at a friend's house and I had to be on my best behavior, so I didn't, but I really REALLY wanted to...
I know, I know... Quirk... I think this one was #317....

No comments:

Post a Comment