Custom Search

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hair Spray.....


Helmet hair... I saw a woman with it. It was scary. It didn't move. There were probably more hair products in her hair than a local salon carries. She had the pouf in the front (a solid mass of hair, gel, spray and what I am guessing was super glue) with the rest of her hair slicked back in an impossibly tight ponytail that hung down in a chunk on the back of her head. I'm not kidding. She shook her head, and her hair didn't move. It didn't swish, it didn't flow, it didn't ANYTHING. It was, quite literally, a helmet of hair...
I was going to ask her if I could touch it or poke it to see if it was as solid as it looked, but the way she was swinging her head around, I was afraid I may have gotten a concussion if she hit me with her hair. Wow... I was rendered speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment