Custom Search

Monday, May 12, 2014

Ungh...


Some days, it just doesn't pay to get out of bed...
I woke up with the signs that foretold that a migraine from hell was on its way. Always a GREAT time. I knew it was coming WAY before the pain set in... The tunnel vision, the ringing in my ears, the unsettling blah feeling in my stomach, the stabbing pains in the eyeball and the floaty things that I can't make go away...
Despite a migraine or any other ailments that come my way, it doesn't stop the day from coming and moving forward. Yippee! I pop a bunch of Advil Migraine, chase it with a coffee with double scoops of everything and go about what I need to. Functioning with a debilitating migraine. Always a HOOT! Bright lights you can hear and noises you can see, all bring on rushes of blinding pain starting right behind the eyes all the way to the base of the skull. Any type of movement causes something similar to vertigo and waves of nausea sets in. Sounds like a party, yeah? The only thing I can do is pray that I choked down enough caffeine and Advil that will prevent any more misery AND wait for them to start doing their thing and lessen what is there so that I can at least function without crying. But despite all that, I did manage to get everything done. Those are the times I feel like Supermom...

No comments:

Post a Comment