Custom Search

Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Mighty Vanquisher......

So, I mashed a fly that was on the wall with an empty wrapping paper tube.The fly ended up falling in the gap between the side table and wall. So, I triumphantly brandished the cardboard tube over my head like a sword and roared down a mighty, "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" at the fly, laying dead, all squished and twitchy in the abyss. 
Yeah. That just happened. I am The Mighty Vanquisher of Bugs. All hail.


Yes, I know I am only an absolute legend in my own mind, but it's just who I am. I am planning on making a crown covered in the wings, antennae, and legs of all my vanquished foes. I shall be known in their circles as the Slayer of Musca domestica and I shall be worshipped like a GOD! 


Yes, I'm like "this" all the time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment