Custom Search

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fold or crumple.....

So, I know that I might have posted whether the toilet paper needs to be "hung" a certain way. It should hang over.... It should be under..... Me? I really don't give a shit. I've got a whole mess of kids running around, I'm happy if there IS toilet paper on the roll, because it would seem that NONE of the kids are capable of replacing the toilet paper roll when they are done. Oh, they can USE toilet paper like it's nobody's business, but replace a roll? No. Not so much. So, the next question is, when a person wipes, is it folded or crumpled?
Does it make a difference? Well, I'd like to take the time to examine this. See, I can go either way.... Folding makes for a nice even wipe and the fold over allows for multiple wipes, but crumpling adds "texture" to the wipe surface, allowing for a "scrubbier" action, thus being more effective.....

Yeah.... I know.... I think WAY too much about the weirdest things......

No comments:

Post a Comment