Custom Search

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My brain to mouth filter.....


Some things are best left unsaid but my brain to mouth filter has never worked right...... I may not even have one. Hmm..... That would certainly  explain a lot.... 
The thing is though, a good portion of the time, I don't feel as if though I have my foot in my mouth either. Sometimes, I might, but not always. I do catch myself saying something that perhaps shouldn't have been said with my outside voice, sure and I will ask, "Did I say that out loud?" but I am not one to censor myself all the time. Some of the time, I mean the things I say and I mean for them to come out and be heard. Not EVERY time, but there are times.... I'll never say when and which times though....You'll just have to guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment